Have a trip plan of your own you’d like to submit and see on the website? Follow these instructions. If the trip is approved it will appear on the website for others to use!
- Read the Disclaimer before submitting a trip
- Include the Title of your trip in the emails subject area
- Include where the trip is located: Sequoia or Inyo side of the wilderness.
- Have a trip photo of the destination or along the trail. Only nature shots (i.e. no people, pets, gear, etc.)
- When writing, tell a story about the trip and where the trail takes the hiker. Talk about points of interest along the way. Example: The trail descends about 2 miles through a well shaded area and then flattens for another mile along side a meadow. Angora Peak stands out while walking alongside the meadow to the north.
- Photos submitted need to be a JPG or GIF file. Send them as an attachment
- Do not include the trip as a Microsoft Word document, PDF, or other document file. Simply copy and paste the trip text into the email.
- Submit the trip and photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions about this process, please go to the Contact Us section of the website.